Friday, August 24, 2018

45 - Hand Study


This one almost doesn't belong on this blog as it was completed from photo and life.  The pose was just too hard to hold.  I had thought about donating this to an auction for my Mother's church.  But I gave them my double hand study instead...Inspired by the one and only David Leffel.  His double hand study can be seen lower on the page here.

I've done both hands for class projects, but never got them back.  That one was the only one I've done since college.  A tough task painting your dominant had from memory.  But it can be done!

The photo is a little over exposed here.  But I'm just surprised I haven't found it a home by now.  As always thanks for looking.

Oil on Panel - 6" x 8"
$100 + $12 shipping (U.S.)

Click to bid


No comments:

Post a Comment