Sunday, June 21, 2020

Before the Session


This was a fun one. I hated those sheers when she first put them up. But they've made it into a number of studies. It was tough trying to decide just how much to let you see into the silhouette of the lamp. I think it came out pretty well in the end.

Finally getting to the guest room so I can get a more practical workspace into the studio... It seems all my classes are going to be online for now; even the drawing classes. I guess I'll have to learn as I go since I have yet to partake in any of the zoom sessions people have been hosting.

Some of the new furniture has been here for a while taking up valuable space. With no one around to help, It'll come up one piece at a time... ha ha

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!

Oil on Panel - 8" x 6"
Available 
Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment