Saturday, May 2, 2020

Self Portrait Block-in


Started a quick doodle of Ma playing her games last night... Kept thinking to myself how much I'd rather be using paint. It just would have been faster and easier. So, I started a little self portrait later on to quench the urge. This one is 10x10." I had been saving these canvases for a project this summer... But, why not start one now! The sun came up so I stopped. I might actually add a little of the sun showing through the blinds as I get a little closer to finish.

The doodle of Ma is below... for giggles. My O.C.D. kicked in a little with the stripes. I so wished the stripes on the arms lined up with the body portion of the shirt. Anyways, one of the little things you don't think about til you actually sit down and explore...





No comments:

Post a Comment