Sunday, September 30, 2018

57 - Buddy - Orphans of the Storm Fundraiser.


This next series of paintings will have 100% (Less shipping) of the final bid donated to "Orphans of the Storm."  It is our local shelter and where my last 4 dogs have come from.  So they've been a top notch shelter for most of my life.  All the dogs have come home with some basic training, so you know they spend a lot of time with them.  Facebook asked me to start a Birthday fundraiser, and I said "why not."  This was the first and only place I considered donating to.  As of today we have raised $242 for the shelter... pretty good considering my goal was $200.

Anyway, pictured here is Buddy.  My dog.  We adopted him early last year from Orphans.  He's still afraid of his own shadow, but he's the sweetest dog I've ever met once he gets to know you.  I'll be posting a few more paintings for this fundraiser over the next few days.  They will all start a ridiculously low prices, so please donate what you can.  It's for a good cause.

More information about the fundraiser and the Organization can be found on Facebook (Search Ed Watson, or Drying Days) or directly from the link listed below.  Should you just wish to donate, please do so here: Donate


Orphans of the storm

Ed's Fundraiser for Orphans of the Storm (Facebook Link)

Oil on panel - 5" x 7"
Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment